Sunday, August 31, 2008

Local Paper: Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down!


Thumbs Up! to the man who returned the wallet I dropped in Main St. on Saturday.
- Joe, Eltham

Thumbs Down! to the man who didn't give me a reward when I returned his dropped wallet.
- Paul, Research

Thumbs Down! to the man who knocked me over while he was rushing to pick up a dropped wallet on Main St.
- Fiona, Eltham North

Thumbs Up! to the lady who fell over and gave me a glimpse of her underwear when she fell over in Main St.
- Rob, Diamond Creek

Thumbs Down! to the boy who looked up a lady's skirt when she fell over in Main St, the shock of which made me choke on my lunch at Bobby's Cafe.
- Carmel, Eltham

Thumbs Up! to the young man who gave an old lady the Heimlich Maneuver when she was choking on her lunch in Bobby's Cafe.
- Hayley, St Helena

Thumbs Down! to the man who stole my wallet when I was busy giving a choking old lady the Heimlich Maneuver in Bobby's Cafe.
- Nathan, Greensborough

Thumbs Down! to the group of people on Main St. near Bobby's Cafe on Saturday who blocked the competitors in the Annual Eltham Fun Run, causing it to be cancelled.
- Councillor Steve Redman, Eltham Council

Thumbs Up! to the Eltham Council for deciding to cancel the tedious annual fun run.
- Jen, Eltham North

No comments: